[colug-432] follow-up to Crossover Info

Jim Baker jimincolumbus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:20:42 EDT 2012

Dear Flock The Vote Participant;

Thank you for pledging to vote in the upcoming 2012 election. It turns out
that our sysadmin secretly reprogrammed the pledge page algorithm to divert
pledges into the bit bucket. Apparently, he didn’t want to melt our servers
again, like we did 2008. So, when our CEO, Jeremy White, found out what was
going on, he unilaterally launched the Software Giveaway doomsday device,
locked the server room, and then ran screaming… watch what happened then at:
http://www.codeweavers.com/videos/flock2012end

None of us can find the keys to the server room. Which means that the
Software Giveaway is on, whether we like it or not. That’s right:
CrossOver. Absolutely FREE. For 24 hours. Here are the details:

What: Get your FREE copy of CrossOver, with 12 months support!
When: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 00:00 - 23:59, CST (+6GMT)
Where: http://flock.codeweavers.com
Who: FREE to anyone on the planet

Thanks again for participating in our promotion, no matter what it ends up
doing to our servers. And good luck in the elections, whoever you vote for.

Best Wishes,
The CodeWeavers Crew