[colug-432] duplicates; was: September Meeting Announcement

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Sep 17 14:50:06 EDT 2012

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012, Steve VanSlyck wrote:

> Why do I always get two of these messages?

looking at your subscription on the list server, I see no
duplicated email paths

What are the addresses to which the list sent content in the
headers of each such piece?  Do they carry the same
Message-ID?  [if so, this would imply something after it
leaves the colug list server is in play] It may be useful to
reply to:
 	colug-432-owner at colug.net
 		-or-
 	colugx at colug.net
as we work through this to keep on list side matter off

-- Russ herrold