[colug-432] IPv6

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Sun Dec 1 22:02:59 EST 2013

In that instance, you can use an anonymizing proxy / VPN. There are many
commercial services that offer this now, including many that operate
exclusively outside of the jurisdiction of US law.

TorrentFreak had a good comparison recently:
http://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-that-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2013-edition-130302/