[colug-432] IDE disk drives

tom thomas.w.cranston at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 14:37:03 EST 2013

On 12/21/2013 10:27 AM, Vince Herried wrote:
> I have a hand full of 80 G ide drives that need a new home.
> Free.  They have all been wiped and smart says they are working fine
> no re-assigned sectors but with many hours of on time.  Typically 20K
> hours or more.
>
> I'll bring them to the Yin Yue at lunch time Monday.
> If no takers they get scraped.

Hi Vince

I could use some or all if no other takers.

Would be handy to have for experimenting with installing and partitioning.

I won't be in Columbus at the next Yin Yue on Monday, or for a while. My
nephew Jim Prior said he would pick up, but won't be there on Monday
either. He suggested that Dr. Bob could save them and hand them over to
him later and he would save them for me.

Tom