[colug-432] Apache2 configuration

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Mon Jan 28 16:15:50 EST 2013

A couple ideas:

a) If you are in control of the code (e.g. it's not something that's
compiled and you cannot access it), you could add some "here I am" type
debug output to the code so you can see where the code is failing.

b) Check your httpd logs (access and error) and compare the good responses
to the bad responses (127.0.0.1 works, but requests from 192.168.113 do
not) and see what's different about them.

c) Check your config files (and don't forget .htaccess, if it exists
anywhere), as well as the httpd.conf.

Good luck.