[colug-432] client certs and FF and IE

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Mon Jan 28 16:28:42 EST 2013

Thanks so much for the replies.

Rick --

The problem with the client cert that I loaded is that it doesn't
match/pass/verify/validate at the server end.  It almost looks like a
different certificate than what FF has, but it's been so long since I
loaded this cert into FF ... memory fades.  Most recently, what I did
was to export the client cert from FF, carry that to the Win box, then
import into IE (via "Internet Options").

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Joshua Kramer <joskra42.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try this.  Go to Start, then Run, then type
>
> mmc

Joshua --

'mmc'?
That looks like the Windows console mangler.  The target system is XP.
 (I also have W7, if it matters.)

--