[colug-432] Insight down load speed.

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Fri Mar 22 16:17:46 EDT 2013

Not exactly sure if this is useful information, but regarding upstream and
downstream, I looked at my router config, and noted the following:

Down: uses 4 channels, frequencies  639, 645, 651, and 657 MHz

Up: uses 1 channel, frequency 32.10 MHz

Up vs Down use different modulations, 64QAM for up and 256QAM for down.

Would this information lend itself to the discrepancy in how they are ABLE
to provision more uplink speed? e.g. the infrastructure isn't set up to
handle that?