[colug-432] Insight, TW, WOW, VoIP

Rick Hornsby richardjhornsby at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:42:11 EDT 2013

Can't speak to the biz/advanced services like static IP etc but wow was a
great experience.  Maybe my standards are too low after years of dealing
with the likes of ATT, TW, and Comcast.

Wow was one place that treated me like they wanted me to be their customer
& fixed the occasional issue w/o all the hassle.

When I moved out of their service area, I still called about every 6mo to
see if they were servicing yet.