[colug-432] Open Source

scott.mccarty scott.mccarty at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:47:03 EDT 2013

I agree with all statements from William, but I would caution to reserve judgement of guilt. Tom could be investigating because somebody infringed his open source code?

I will say, there are some organizations such as the GNU Free Software Foundation which may pursue a violation on your behalf, if the code is protected under the GPS.

Best Regards
Scott M