[colug-432] Meetings!

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Sep 16 12:51:14 EDT 2013

I've been a bad meeting coordinator.

At the Ohio LinuxFest event this weekend, I was approached by a
long-time member and asked when the next meeting is. I didn't have an
answer. :(

In order to have a meeting, we should have a presentation. Do I have
any volunteers?  I'll secure a facility if someone steps up to share
*something* with the group.

Historically we've alternated between the last Wednesday and last
Saturday of the month for meetings; but that's not a requirement. I'm
happy to adjust the schedule to accommodate anyone who wants to
present.

Thanks!
Scott