[colug-432] wanted: silent PC for ownCloud hosting

William Yang wyang at gcfn.net
Wed Apr 2 09:58:37 EDT 2014

I recently built a solid state, fanless, silent, mini-ITX box (firewall)
for about $300.  It's far from cutting edge, but the general approach might
work well for you.

Intel D2500CCE Atom D2500 dual LAN, dual COM mini-ITX motherboard

M350 Universal Mini-ITX PC enclosure
 Mini-Box picoPSU-80 80 watt output 12volt input DC-DC power supply
 Sabrent AD-LCD12 LCD Monitor 12V 6A 72W AC adapter

	-Bill