[colug-432] wanted: silent PC for ownCloud hosting

Rick Miller therixter69 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:55:55 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon Mr.Miller:

   I'm new to colug. Therefore, bear with me if it should seem I'm out of sorts. I have a number of questions/issues concerning the use of Linux distros. Although I don't consider myself a "newbie", I know I have much to learn. Would/could this forum be the proper place to pose questions concerning operation/use of Linux based distros and subsequent software packages? I am subscribed to other Linux/Ubuntu forums, however, I feel the more input/advice/information I can obtain, the better off I'll be. I've perused the language here and wonder if this site is beyond what I seek, or would my participation be accepted/welcomed?
THANK YOU:
Rick Miller