[colug-432] Keybase.io observations

Dan Kaiser dank2878 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:11:21 EDT 2014

Does anyone in the group have advice on where new users should go for
remedial education in PGP/GPG and the benefits of Keybase.io?

I've read the about blurb on the KB site, and get that it is about
connection/encryption key sharing, and I feel like I should really want one
of the KB  invites, but I'm not going to ask for one until I can really use
it.

Thanks,