[colug-432] Turing test: was: wanted: silent PC for ownCloud hosting

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Apr 7 12:55:34 EDT 2014

On Sun, 6 Apr 2014, Rick Miller wrote:

> Green...ahhhh...what's this for/about?

> > On Wed, 2 Apr 2014, Rick Miller wrote:
> >
> > Hi, Rick Miller
> >
> > I see what look like an autoresponder in play.

It is customary (an expectation, really) NOT to top post on
technical mailing lists.  ditto, trimming away not relevant
prior thread content and headers

The request as trimmed explained why I asked.  Repeated
posting the same content is a tell-tale of an autoresponder, a
compromised box, or such

Just ruling those out

Thanks for the reply. I'll hope to see you at a colug meeting

-- Russ herrold