[colug-432] 2014 Columbus Code Camp

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 23:28:38 EDT 2014

The 2014 Columbus Code Camp: October 11In case you haven't heard, this
year's code camp is on Saturday, October 11 at the TechColumbus building.
 Here's what you need to do before then:

   1. *Sign up*: visit http://columbuscodecamp.com and register to attend.
   Don't delay; reserve your spot before we hit our registration limit!
   2. *Plan a talk*: visit http://bit.ly/CCC-preso to submit a proposal for
   a talk. The code camp is a great opportunity to get speaking experience in
   a friendly environment, to share your passion about something code-related,
   and to demonstrate your chops in front of central Ohio's software
   community. Submission deadline is Friday, 12 September.
   3. *Find a sponsor*: while it's free to attend, we need your help in
   securing the food, beverage, equipment rental, required insurance, etc. You
   can be a co-organizer by asking your company to help support the code camp.
   Visit http://bit.ly/CCCspTemplate to find a sample message you can send
   to your manager.
   4. *Spread the word*: forward this message to other interested
folks by clicking
   here
   <http://us5.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=1923ecfa28d345fa64c9b90fb&id=0af4d85e4b&e=[UNIQID]>.
   Share it with your friends, co-workers, clients, managers, and customers.
   5. *Suggest a speaker.* Have you seen an interesting speaker at another
   venue? Know of someone working on an interesting project or field? Send
   speaker suggestions to cmhcodecamp at gmail.com
   <cmhcodecamp at gmail.com?subject=Speaker%20suggestion&body=I%20think%20this%20person%20would%20give%20an%20interesting%20talk%3A>
and
   we'll reach out to them!

 [image: Leading EDJE] <http://leadingedje.com/> Columbus Code Camp is
presented in part through the generous support of Leading EDJE
<http://leadingedje.com/>, the leading provider of custom application
development in Central Ohio.