[colug-432] Search Command History

Dan Kaiser dank2878 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:15:00 EST 2014

I don't have any tips or tricks to share, but I just wanted to say thanks
to everyone for the insight. I knew there was a better way to review
command history and up arrows forever, but I had no idea just how many
different ways or how deep the configurable options ran.  Very enlightening
thread (as are most from this group.)

Like many things I'm learning about Linux, finding the answer to one
question only raises about 5-10 more questions to research!

-Dan

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle