[colug-432] Sync

tom thomas.w.cranston at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:56:49 EST 2014

On 02/11/2014 02:29 PM, michael at yanovich.net wrote:

I knew about that. That happens if and when you come within range of
said police car. Something onboard could log when and where exceeded a
certain speed. You insurance company could get that. The dealers service
department might want to have info so they caould get out of their
warranty commitments. Of course we all know M.S, is not in the business
of selling your personal data.

Tom