[colug-432] Comcast and connectivity alternatives

Jeff Stebelton jeff.stebelton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 12:42:23 EST 2014

I did miss that,  apologies. Thanks for reposting. Thats very helpful. I'm
only doing Internet if I go with AT&T.  We've decided to drop our landline
and go cellular only and TV is with DirecTV because of their monopoly on
NFL. I'm paying 64 a month for Internet plus 20 for Turbo so even when the
price goes up after a year I'll be slightly under what TW is charging me.
They put in a new development right up the street from me a few years ago
and when the kids are doing YouTube and online games on the weekend my
bandwidth drops considerably. Think I might give them a try if they put the
30 day back out clause in writing. Whats this 180 fee mentioned? Did you
have to pay that too?