[colug-432] Comcast and connectivity alternatives

Jeff Stebelton jeff.stebelton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:24:55 EST 2014

Answering my own question.. I confirmed with a second rep it is 250 Gb per
month for U-verse High Speed Internet. Since I have a 30 day trial period,
I'm going to give the Death Star another shot and hope U-verse is better
than residential. Though I have a co-worker who's a network engineer who's
been with U-verse for years and is satisfied and I found out today the
Director over networking and network security where I work has been on it
for 2 years with no issues.