[colug-432] 1 or 2 sticks of RAM

tom thomas.w.cranston at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 12:06:20 EST 2014

On 01/12/2014 10:56 AM, FiL Farris wrote:
> I believe the maximum memory on that PC is going to be 2GB so the max
> you can probably use is 2 x 1GB.
I found 4 GB max for the machine from the link below. A lot of times
Dell's info is dated to the time of manufacture. The info I got was
relevant to the Service tag number. Dell may use mobo's from any number
of manufacturers for a particular product and they can be different.

ftp://ftp.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_optiplex_desktop/optiplex-210l_user%27s%20guide_en-us.pdf

Maximum memory 4 GB