[colug-432] How can I tell what driver cpu scaling uses?

Joshua Kramer joskra42.list at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:10:29 EST 2014

You know, Rob, I was mistaken.  elrepo offers two kernels: an lt kernel
(version 3.10) and an ml kernel (version 3.12).  I tried both of these
kernels and have the same issue.  The older kernels are 2.6.32, which is
what RedHat 6 & friends ship with.

The laptop is an HP Pavilion dm4, with a dual-core i3.  I'm guessing it's
3-4 years old; I got it as a refurb unit from Micro Center a couple years
ago.