[colug-432] Tablet parts

Dan Kaiser dank2878 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:22:58 EST 2014

If nobody in the group wants it you should think about listing it on eBay.

I cracked the screen and dented the bezel on my nexus 7 a few months back.
Parts alone would have been over $140, not to mention a difficult repair I
wasn't sure I could complete. Found a used replacement in great condition
for $160 and sold the damaged one for $65.

Easier process and cost less than the parts would have!
My daughter trashed the screen on my Asus Transformer T300T tablet and
after checking prices on a new screen and a couple of videos on replacing
it I've decided to opt for a new tablet.
Anyone need any parts from it? It has an Nvidia Tegra quad core processor
which is the only thing I could think might be worthwhile in salvaging.

--
Jeff Stebelton GCIA GCIH GPPA GWAPT CEH SFCP