[colug-432] PyOhio 2014 Schedule and Registration Deadline

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Jul 1 11:01:40 EDT 2014

PyOhio 2014 is July 26-27 at the Ohio State University Student Union. The
schedule is posted at http://www.pyohio.org/schedule/  We would love to see
you there!

If you are coming, you'll need to register at http://pyohio.eventbrite.com

Registration is free, but if you'd like to order a t-shirt, please note
that the deadline for doing so is July 6th. There will be extremely limited
conference day t-shirts available for sale, so please order now if you want
one. They are really sharp, and your purchase helps PyOhio!

As always, PyOhio is committed to providing a free conference and free
video afterwards so that all may benefit from the conference. However,
PyOhio costs between $60-$80 per attendee to put on. Costs include venue,
food, video of all talks and tutorials posted for free (another way we
help), programs, etc.

Our sponsors cover much of that cost, so please thank (and frequent) our
sponsors New Relic, Eventbrite, Caktus Group, Olah Healthcare, Github,
Waypaver, CoverMyMeds, Intellovations, WingWare, Red Hat, Finite Loop
Software, BABL Media, and O'Reilly Books. Please also thank the Python
Software Foundation for providing a grant to help us put on two PyKids
camps and help defray the cost of video production.

However, we still need help. If you have benefited from PyOhio and have the
means, please consider a voluntary donation to PyOhio (you can do this when
you register for PyOhio), or volunteering your time to help during the
conference (we need lots of help!). Also, please talk to your employer
about becoming a PyOhio sponsor in 2015.

We look forward to seeing you at PyOhio this year! It's going to be great!