[colug-432] the /etc test

Tim Randles tim.randles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:00:50 EDT 2014

If the point is not to ask reasonable questions you're wasting valuable
interview time.  A good candidate should recognize your question as being
unreasonable and ask to move on.  Would you want an employee wasting time
considering unreasonable requests or identifying them as unreasonable and
explaining why?