[colug-432] Keybase.io invites available

Rick Miller therixter69 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:14:23 EDT 2014

Hello Scott:

   I am a 'newbie" to colug. I was wondering if you could inform me as to when/where the next meeting of colug will be? I'm not necessarily new to Linux/Ubuntu, but am far from where I'd like to be in terms of "knowing" the system. Perhaps you could direct me to some good publications and/or personnel  that could assist in my interests/questions? Hope to meet you and "colug" at next meeting.
Thank You:
Rick