[colug-432] speaking of meetings...

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Tue Oct 7 10:11:41 EDT 2014

Well, I'll be in town, speaking twice at OLF.  I get in on Thursday
afternoon.  Would gladly do one of my presos for COLUG as warmup on
Thursday night.

The Dark Side of the Cloud
(not technical challenges to cloud adoption)
I've never given this one, so would be good practice.  It is not
Red Hat specific.

Swimming Upstream, Freeing the Code and Eating Dogfood
(living the open source life at Red Hat)
Done this one before and it is very specific to Red Hat.

Or I could do something more technical, but I know other Red Hatters
have been by already.