[colug-432] GPG Key signing BoF

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Thu Oct 16 17:41:03 EDT 2014

friends --

David Thomas led a key signing BoF at last year's OLF.
Neither he nor I will be able to attend, but OLF leadership asked if
there was interest.
I said I would ask (especially COLUG) if anyone could step-up to lead a
key signing.

I am willing to *help*, but am unlikely to be available to *attend*.
It's not difficult. I have the scripts and materials from Dave from last
year, plus have a PPT (ODP) deck that may help.

It's a good thing to do, if we are able, especially since crypto is
increasingly needed. The PGP/GPG trust model is going to see more use in
coming days.

-- R; <><