[colug-432] Hey guys

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at postpro.net
Sat Apr 11 17:19:34 EDT 2015

So my next question would be this.

I've spent all day doing a $%(I^& simple upgrade of my own wiki and it's
still not working right.

I generally only need to be shown things once (with maybe a reminder
later) before I can paddle my own canoe (and operate my own fishing rod)
but the pain of spending hours to do what ultimately only takes a few
minutes is getting to be far more than I can bear.

I'd be interested to know if someone would like to come over and hold my
hand to set up a new reasonably secure webserver (I happen to like
whatever flavor of linux CentOS uses) and get me going.

Remuneration beyond mere coffee and pizza would not be a problem.