[colug-432] Setting Up New Servers

Chris Embree cembree at ez-as.net
Thu Apr 16 10:59:04 EDT 2015

I use Kickstart for base OS stuff plus authorized keys.  From there
you can pick and choose your config mgt tool.  I've used cfEngine and
Ansible with success.

Yes, that means you have to track down all of the changes and make
them in your Cfg tool.  It also means you can do that for 1-N
additional servers.  If you're just doing a new one every year or so,
you might just keep writing things down.

$0.02.  YMMV.