[colug-432] OLF professional training

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Tue Aug 11 10:30:06 EDT 2015

This is a friendly reminder that the annual Ohio LinuxFest registration is now open!  We’re still finishing up the main conference schedule, but the Ohio LinuxFest Institute schedule for professional training is up and waiting for you!

https://ohiolinux.org/olfi2015

Our own Jim Wildman will be teaching ipv6!  Other topics include OpenStack, Docker, Project Atomic, and packaging for Debian!

Early bird registration is $350.  On September 4 this price will increase to $450, so please don’t delay!

Please spread the word.  OLFI is a great value, and should be an easy sell to your employers to foot the bill.  It’s also affordable enough to pay for on your own, if you need.  You’re unlikely to find a better selection of training topics at this price.

Cheers,
Scott