[colug-432] Monthly meeting details for August 2015

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Tue Aug 25 17:41:47 EDT 2015

About tomorrow evening's presentation: This is an updated version of a
story that I have given several times in different fora. It started with
tunnel-only, then went native, and is now somewhat mixed. There will be
a live demo. Y'all come!

If you're not on IPv6, expect to leave the meeting armed with all you
need to get there within 48 hours. (Estimate based on turn-around time
for one specific tunnel broker, and that you actually want to jump on it.)

Also, I will bring some surplus hardware.
The usual: stuff that works (so I hate to give it to Waste Management)
but that I *cannot* use (so it *cannot* stay under this roof).