[colug-432] Good Release Notes for Centos/RHEL 7.2

jep200404 at columbus.rr.com jep200404 at columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 09:49:35 EST 2015

Where can I find _good_ release notes for Centos/RHEL 7.2?

The dox at
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/7.2_Release_Notes/networking.html
and https://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS7 are pretty,
glib, and do not mention the change I have experienced.

The change that is causing me grief is that firewalld has been
dropped for the default minimal install in Centos 7.2.
That change broke my Ansible scripts.
So I am working on getting firewalld in minimal Centos 7.2
to work like it did under default minimal Centos 7.1.
I might have that figured out and am testing it right now.
Alternatively, what should I use instead of firewalld?