[colug-432] COLUG meeting update

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Tue Jan 27 08:47:37 EST 2015

The meeting tomorrow will be on the 11th floor.

For folks not familiar with the area, please know that there are two Miranova buildings: Miranova 1 is a residential building, and is the taller of the two.  We are in Miranova 2, the smaller building with the CoverMyMeds name facing I-70.

As you drive west on Mound street, you’ll pass Civic Center Dr.  There’s a cobblestone driveway leading up to the main entrance to both buildings.  Immediately past that is the entrance to the parking garage that you should use.

Remember to park in the Orange spaces.

Enter the building, sign in at the front desk, and then take the elevator to the 11th floor.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Cheers,
Scott