[colug-432] July meeting, Ohio LinuxFest

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Thu Jul 2 09:13:47 EDT 2015

Hi everyone.

Are there any volunteers for a July meeting?  I’ll be on vacation until the end of the month, but I’m happy to coordinate a meeting if there’s interest.

Also, I’d like to solicit ideas from the group about professional training for Ohio LinuxFest Institute.  I have a few companies lined up to provide training, but I’ve run into scheduling conflicts with others.  Not available are GitHub, Puppet Labs, and Elastic.

What topics would you like to see offered at Ohio LinuxFest Institute?

Thanks!
Scott