[colug-432] Road Runner speeds

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 20 14:29:01 EDT 2015

Yes, I've noticed the same thing (I work at TWC Business Class, but
nothing's been officially mentioned to us).  Customers who have 50x5 show
in our system as closer to 60x6.  My own personal bandwidth is 20x2.  It
used to show as 23x2.3, but now shows as 25x2.5.  I sincerely doubt that
this will be symmetric.  Some regions like Kansas City and NYC have 100+
download speeds, but the upload speed is never above 20Mbps.