[colug-432] First script - would anyone care to review?

Zach Villers zachvatwork at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:49:30 EDT 2015

I'm studying for the RHCSA cert and wanted to create an environment to
practice on in a virtual machine. I also wanted to learn scripting. I'd
read a good bit about the absence of good documentation on setting up an
LDAP server in CentOS/RHEL 7. (In fact the RHEL docs just link to a rather
unhelpful page on using Mozilla NSS to create TLS certificates) I decided
to give it a try...a couple weeks ago...there is now a dent in my desk from
banging my forehead into it.

Luckily percussive cranial osmosis works for me. There is now a bash
script, with two required text files up on github at
https://github.com/Aikidouke/RHELAB . If anyone would like to give it a
read, or try it out, I would appreciate any tips.

I say this in the README.md, but if you don't read READMEs and you use this
on a production machine, well, you really should read the README.

Thanks,
Zach