[colug-432] First script - would anyone care to review?

Zach Villers zachvatwork at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:01:43 EDT 2015

Thank you both so much!

I can tell you really spent some time going through everything. I'm going to implement many of your suggestions.

Today I added this script into a kickstart file and used a here doc to create the two .ldif files. I will work back through my use of single and double quotes and back ticks as well as define some variables up front.

Thanks again for the review!