[colug-432] Expiration Date

Dan Kaiser dank2878 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:20:34 EDT 2015

I'll +1 Mike's recommendation for minimalism for older hardware.  I liked
CrunchBang, although it only has a window manager rather than a full
desktop environment.  It takes a little while to get used to, but it was
very fast.  Based on Debian, so extremely stable as well.

-Dan

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle