[colug-432] sed basics

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at postpro.net
Fri May 15 08:23:01 EDT 2015

Good advice.

Problem is the eyes/stomach differential. I want to do a lot and all the
lawyering during the day interferes.

Here's something I've googled without finding a simple answer.

#1/bin/bash
command to be tested
untested pwd command
untested ls command
untested unintentionally silently destroy my remote backups command
untested unintentionally silently send colug all my money command
untested unintentionally silently destroy my server command

Is there a command can enter between "command being tested" and
"untested pwd command" to stop the script and return to the terminal to
avoid running the rest of the script? "Exit," I understand, will close
the terminal, which I don't want to do.

A blank space is between PermitRootLogin and the no or yes.