[colug-432] sed, regex dialects, crummy documentation, good writing

Mike Plemmons mikeplemmons at gmail.com
Sun May 17 23:07:14 EDT 2015

Regarding documentation, I really wish the Linux man pages could reach the
quality of the OpenBSD man pages.  Many times I am looking for examples of
how a command argument is supposed to be used and many pages are lacking.
I realize documentation is the least enjoyable part if programming but
clearer writing would bring huge benefit.