[colug-432] Oxymoron

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 1 12:54:11 EST 2015

I remember one web site I visited a couple of years ago that had
right-clicking disabled on only one page, for no obvious reason.  It
took one click to turn that off.  I then checked out the source code and
found that they had used a web software package called HTML Protector
(http://www.html-protector.com).  I tried writing to the site owner
letting him know that it does nothing more than annoy potential
customers, but I never got a reply.  The page still has right-clicking
disabled to this day.