[colug-432] Lazer Printer

Dan Kaiser dank2878 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:57:20 EST 2015

+1 for Brother monochrome devices.  They go on sale regularly at Amazon,
and when I set-up our new HL-L2360DW recently I was pleasantly surprised to
find Linux versions of the driver in RPM and DEB formats.

As Donald said previously, just assign a static IP to the printer and
you're set.

(As a side note, this printer seems to lose connection as an Apple Print
device all the time.  My wife has to ping the printer, turn off Apple Print
and then turn it back on for it to work.  Just FYI if that would be a
frequent use case in your environment.)

-Dan

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle