[colug-432] Automatically Edit Configuration File

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Thu Nov 19 13:41:38 EST 2015

This is a classic case (IMO) of "if you have a hammer".  This type of
issue is exactly why the <daemon>.d directory structure and nested config
files were created.  To keep you from having to do this.  Your regex'es
will break because they can not anticipate what the next admin (or you
when you are sleep deprived) will do.  It is just a matter of time and
enough different admins on the box.

There is a better way.  (hide in the floor til the inspection is over)