[colug-432] sadly, my 2012 vintage HP laptop was offered as a sacrifice

Stephen Potter spp at unixsa.net
Wed Oct 7 08:29:04 EDT 2015

I normally always carry my laptop in a rolling "firm side" bag (not a
hard shell, but not as flimsy as a backpack).  In fact, the one I use -
that I've had for a decade or so - also has a soft sleeve for the laptop
that I will often pull out and just keep with me.  That way, even if I
have to gate check the big bag, I can keep just the laptop with me.

-spp