[colug-432] Public Hangouts with Great Internet

Christopher Harting clharting at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:07:43 EDT 2015

My top three: Panera in Bexley, Worthington Mall and Easton. For me, it's more than the Internet speed or coffee or food -- it's the ability to get work done and the availability of power outlets. Many Starbucks (and almost all McDs) fail on those two items.Don't use Panera at lunchtime, they state that they limit connections to 30 minutes between 11:30 and 1:30 at most locations in Columbus.Another good spot is the library in Grandview (they had wired ports available, but I haven't been there in quite some time).Plus, I avoid large downloads on public wifi. Chris Harting clharting at rocketmail.com

 I have heard that McDonald's blocks vpn access. I haven't tested that myself, though.