[colug-432] Memorizing Unique Passwords

tom thomas.w.cranston at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:53:09 EDT 2015

On 09/10/2015 02:01 PM, michael at yanovich.net wrote:
I don't see the need to have a unique password for most of the sites I
need to log into. I am not concerned about places like bobistheoilguy
forum or ford escort owners forum. There's too many of those places to
have a unique password for. Anything identity or financial related I use
the strongest and unique password for each. I also do a bare minimum of
such transactions, and no banking at all.

Tom

--
Sent by LinuxMint