[colug-432] COLUG meeting locations

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Sep 30 09:35:03 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

As the meeting coordinator, I've been super lazy and simply scheduling
COLUG meeting at my place of employment.  We have free snacks and
beverages, free parking, and a good sound system.  But maybe folks
don't like dealing with the parking garage?  Maybe folks don't like
driving downtown?

I'm happy to schedule COLUG meetings at different venues.  If you
would like to host a COLUG meeting, please let me know!

Our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 21.  Unless
someone steps up with a new venue, it will be at CoverMyMeds.

Cheers,
Scott