[colug-432] 10K rpm disk drives today only, Free

Rob Stampfli rob944 at cboh.org
Sat Feb 20 16:21:03 EST 2016

YY is the Yin Yue, a Chinese restaurant at Hudson and Ontario that
a lot of us congregate for lunch at daily (except Sunday).

FWIW, I believe these are 9 GB SCSI Seagate Cheetah drives.  Good drives
for their day, but certainly not spacious nor state of the art by today's
standards.  If anyone still wants some, I have a couple more sitting on
the shelf here gathering dust that I'd be happy to donate to someone who
might actually use them for something other than a paperweight.

Rob