[colug-432] January meeting solicitation

Rick Troth rmt at casita.net
Mon Jan 4 16:50:27 EST 2016

On 01/04/2016 03:11 PM, Zach Villers wrote:
>> > Anyone want to see a presentation on the Pi Zero?
> I would.

Mee too.
I have a "B" and love it. Would like to use it for certain dedicated
tasks (think TPM), but have been preoccupied using the one little guy as
a build system. (I render apps portable when I can, especially things
like SSL, SSH, GPG.) Need to buy him some brothers.

Other topics: mesh networking (Jeff seconded), Linux based surveillance
(Tom suggested).

-- R; <><