[colug-432] Query: interest level in keysigning party

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Jul 11 17:55:53 EDT 2016

I'm interested.

Also, I have 15 invites to keybase.io for anyone not yet using that
service. The latest version offers KBFS, their distributed, encrypted
filesystem, which is pretty awesome.

Email me OFF LIST if you'd like an invite. Please also provide me your
Twitter handle, or GitHub username. I'd like to test inviting you using the
KBFS rather than boring old email delivery. :)